Special guest Adonis Gonzalez joins us this week for a review of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, the sequel to Marvel’s Black Panther from 2018. Since Chadwick Boseman’s tragic death in 2020, many have wondered what the future of this franchise might hold without its main star, even with much of the rest of the cast returning along with Ryan Coogler as director and co-writer. As always, we end the show with the Rotten Tomatoes Game and mull over what we might review next week.
Intro Music: “Traces” by Glimlip & Freddie Kane
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
Synopsis for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever:
FOREVER. Queen Ramonda, Shuri, M’Baku, Okoye and the Dora Milaje fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia and Everett Ross and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. [Source: Letterboxd]