It’s finally time for our long-anticipated Q&A episode! We gathered questions from Cinemaholics listeners all across the internet and did our best to answer them. We discussed our most overrated and underrated films, debated which decade of film is better than the other, relived our final Blockbuster Video memories, and a whole lot more. It’s a packed episode filled with passionate dialogue about some of our favorite and not-so-favorite films ever, featuring Sam Noland of the Anyway, That’s All I Got podcast!
NOTE: Unfortunately, we had some audio issues with Jon and Maveryke’s microphone during the recording of the episode. It doesn’t meet our usual standards for Cinemaholics, but we hope you enjoy the conversation regardless!
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton, Maveryke Hines, Sam Noland
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).