Special guest Cory Woodroof joins us for a bonus review of The Kid Who Would Be King from director/writer Joe Cornish (Attack the Block).
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Latest posts by Jon Negroni (see all)
- ‘The Green Knight’ is a masterful deconstruction of both Arthurian legend and modern fantasy - July 28, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #230 – Old - July 26, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins - July 23, 2021