Why do we love horror movies? This Halloween, go trick-or-treaing for the truth with Jon, Will, and Maveryke, as they explore their favorite traditions about the holiday, what kinds of horror movies they enjoy, and why people even like getting scared by the big screen in the first place. This is our first R-rated episode for language and some questionable content. Enjoy?
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins - July 23, 2021
- ‘Snake Eyes’ gambles its most bankable G.I. Joe character on a full rewrite, and just barely wins - July 22, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Pig - July 20, 2021