We’ve let the movies pile up over the last few weeks, which means it’s time for a CINEMAHOLICS REVIEW-ATHON! We start off with the big Disney wide release, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, then dive into Zombieland: Double Tap and catch up on El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. From there, we get into some mini reviews that range from stellar indies to major new shows hitting streaming. This is a packed episode, so be sure to check out the show notes below to see everything we covered.
This week’s theme music is “Mistress of Evil,” which was composed by Geoff Zanelli and can be found on the original soundtrack for Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.
Question of the Week: What makes someone a film critic?
- 00:00:00 – Off-Topics: Question of the Week, Jon talks about Abominable
- 00:10:54 – Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- 00:32:46 – Zombieland: Double Tap
- 00:48:58 – El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
- 01:06:39 – Parasite
- 01:14:50 – The Addams Family
- 01:23:56 – Pain and Glory
- 01:34:17 – Little Monsters
- 01:40:30 – Watchmen Season 1 Pilot
- 01:51:36 – The Laundromat
- 02:02:47 – Living with Yourself
- 02:12:30 – Wounds
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.