Come fly to Greece with us for a weekend of reviews we’ll never forget. This week our main review is the new romance dramedy Monday, which stars Sebastian Stan and Denise Gough as two self-destructive lovers. We also have some brief Oscars talk and quickly review Ben Wheatley’s new sci-fi indie, In the Earth. Last, we finish the show with reviews for the new vampire horror Jakob’s Wife and the animated Netflix musical Arlo the Alligator Boy.
Intro Music: “Skipping Breakfast” by Sinnr
- 00:00:00 – The Last Movie Theater
- 00:04:00 – Intro & brief Oscars talk
- 00:12:00 – In the Earth mini review
- 00:22:40 – Monday review
- 00:43:50 – Jakob’s Wife review
- 01:02:45 – Arlo the Alligator Boy review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022
- ‘The Batman’ returns to the basics with a vengeance, but not an identity - February 28, 2022