Special guest Amanda the Jedi joins the show for a bonus review of “Behind Her Eyes,” a new psychological-thriller limited series from Netflix created by Steve Lightfoot and based on Sarah Pinborough’s novel of the same name. The story follows Louise, a single mother played by Simona Brown, who sparks a love affair with her new boss David, a psychiatrist played by Tom Bateman. She only later realizes however that he is already married to a woman named Adele, played by Eve Hewson. And before Louise knows it, she’s begun a secret friendship with the wife of the man she’s pining for.
Watch Amanda’s full video review of “Behind Her Eyes” on her YouTube channel.
Our intro music this week is “Onlyskies” by Lamar Azul.
- Follow us on Twitter: Abby Olcese, Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Support our show on Patreon.
- Follow Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Send us an email via cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Leave us a voicemail on The “Swell” App.
- Shop our Cinemaholics merch page for hoodies, shirts, and more!
- ‘Scream’ (2022) is at its sharpest when pointing a knife at legacy sequels - January 12, 2022
- ‘The 355’ tries to be every kind of spy movie, except for a good one - January 6, 2022
- ‘The Book of Boba Fett’ begins with a satisfying prologue, but it’s missing a few pages - December 29, 2021