We can’t say this movie came out in no time. After 6 years of delays and false starts, Daniel Craig’s final mission as James Bond culminates in this nearly 3-hour 007 sequel directed and co-written by Cary Joji Fukunaga and also written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge. This is a spoiler-free review of the movie, but at 00:54:30, we will give a fairly lengthy spoiler warning and begin talking about the ending of the movie and what we think might happen with the future of the Bond franchise.
Intro music: “GoldenEye N64″ by Brandon Wiebe
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.