Pizza time. We’re going back in time to the 70s, and a time when Paul Thomas Anderson made movies set in LA. His new one, Licorice Pizza, has critics and audiences in a tizzy, one way or another, in no small way due to performances from newcomer actors Alana Haim and Cooper Hoffman, plus supporting turns from Bradley Cooper, Sean Penn, Benny Safdie, Tom Waits, and many more.
Intro Music: “Life on Mars?” by David Bowie.
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Cinemaholics Podcast Review – The House, The Worst Person in the World, The Pink Cloud - January 24, 2022
- Cinemaholics Podcast Review – Scream (2022), The Tender Bar - January 18, 2022
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Top 10 Movies of 2021 - January 11, 2022