We’re assembling some surprise guests to review Avengers: Endgame, starting with a spoiler-free discussion of the blockbuster event that’s already breaking box office records. Afterward, all of our spoiler hesitations disappear with a snap, and we have special guests Alisha Grauso and Matt Donato on deck to help us process basically everything this saga by Marvel has been building up to for over a decade.
This week’s theme music “Avengers Suite” is originally composed by Alan Silvestri and remixed by YouTuber Jorah the Andal.
- 00:08:33 – Avengers: Endgame (Spoiler-Free!)
- 00:38:55 – Spoiler discussion for Avengers: Endgame
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreonto support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channelfor full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
That opening thing was *chef’s kiss
A few things that bugged me in this movie. How did Tony make an infinity gauntlet? Doesn’t it have to be made by giants to handle infinity stones? Speaking of which, how the hell did people hold the infinity stones without dying???
I’d grade the first hour an A. Second hour a B. Third hour a B+.
I agree with Alisha on the handling of Thor. Didn’t work for me at all, and I couldn’t help but feel like his arc from Ragnarok has been dropped entirely or mishandled by the Russos.