This was a big week for the Cinemaholics, as they took to the podcast to review The Circle, directed by James Ponsoldt and based on the book by Dave Eggers. How do Emma Watson and Tom Hanks fare in their first film together? Jon, Will, and Maveryke discuss!
- 00:07:32 –Coming Soonish: Kingsman: The Golden Circle
- 00:19:04 – The Circle Review
- 00:47:17 –Mini Reviews: Big Little Lies Season 1, Fargo Season 3, Great News Season 1, Girlboss Season 1, and the Girls series finale
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).