This week on Cinemaholics, hosts Jon Negroni and Will Ashton try their hardest to make sense of Beauty and the Beast, Disney’s live-action remake of the classic animated film. Is it as mediocre as the critics suggest, or is it a masterpiece as some die hard fans are claiming?
- 00:09:20 – Beauty and the Beast Review
- 00:36:42 – Iron Fist Season 1 Review
- 00:48:11 – Mini Reviews: Big Little Lies, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Wilson
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).