Special guest Sam Noland of Anyway, That’s All I Got joins the Cinemaholics this week for an action-packed episode, where we review the new film Sicario: Day of the Soldado, the sequel to the 2015 surprise critical hit, Sicario. We also do an early sneak peek review for Ant-Man & The Wasp, then reviews for Leave No Trace, Uncle Drew, and American Animals.
- 00:08:53 – Off-Topics: Boba Fett standalone Star Wars movie, DC Universe streaming service, Former Pixar employee speaks out
- 00:27:43 – Sicario: Day of the Soldado Featured Review
- 01:09:50 – Mini Reviews: Ant-Man & The Wasp, Leave No Trace, Uncle Drew, American Animals
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022
- ‘The Batman’ returns to the basics with a vengeance, but not an identity - February 28, 2022