It’s a surf and turf episode! First, we’re diving into the latest DC Comics superhero flick Aquaman. Plus, Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena star in Bumblebee, the latest Transformers film. But this one’s a bit different because it’s a prequel set in the 80s and it’s all about the titular, yellow lovebug. Later in the show, you’ll hear us review several other films, including a new WWI documentary from Peter Jackson titled They Shall Not Grow Old. And we also have a better-late-than-never review of the period drama Mary Queen of Scots starring Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie.
- 00:06:36 – Aquaman
- 00:26:20 – Bumblebee
- 00:48:50 – They Shall Not Grow Old
- 01:03:06 – Mary Queen of Scots
- 01:14:53 – Next Week on Cinemaholics
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022
- ‘The Batman’ returns to the basics with a vengeance, but not an identity - February 28, 2022