T.J. Wolsos, cofounder of PixarPost.com, joins Jon Negroni for our latest Happy Hour topic: are the best Pixar films behind us? Jon and T.J. discuss the current state of Pixar Animation Studios, from their work culture and recent scandals to the actual movies they have slated for the next decade. This is one conversation about Pixar you don’t want to miss.
Thumbnail artwork by Zohar Lazar.
Links and Important stuff:
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022