T.J. Wolsos, cofounder of PixarPost.com, joins Jon Negroni for our latest Happy Hour topic: are the best Pixar films behind us? Jon and T.J. discuss the current state of Pixar Animation Studios, from their work culture and recent scandals to the actual movies they have slated for the next decade. This is one conversation about Pixar you don’t want to miss.
Thumbnail artwork by Zohar Lazar.
Links and Important stuff:
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘The Green Knight’ is a masterful deconstruction of both Arthurian legend and modern fantasy - July 28, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #230 – Old - July 26, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins - July 23, 2021