Welcome to our first ever Cinemaholics Happy Hour, a new bonus episode series where one of us sits down with a special guest to discuss just one topic that’s on our minds. This week, Cinemaholics host Jon Negroni sits down with Alisha Grauso to discuss the controversy surrounding Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn and his recent firing from Disney. Jon and Alisha chat about how this will affect the Marvel franchise moving forward, what it means to forgive celebrities, and a whole lot more.
Links and Important stuff:
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).