Fellow Game of Thrones fanatics Kimber Myers and Julia Teti join us for a full-length discussion of the hit HBO series and its 8-season finale. We discuss what we liked and disliked, what surprised us, and how the legacy of Game of Thrones may shape pop culture for winters to come.
- Follow me on Twitter: Jon Negroni
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022