Fellow Game of Thrones fanatics Kimber Myers and Julia Teti join us for a full-length discussion of the hit HBO series and its 8-season finale. We discuss what we liked and disliked, what surprised us, and how the legacy of Game of Thrones may shape pop culture for winters to come.
- Follow me on Twitter: Jon Negroni
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘The Green Knight’ is a masterful deconstruction of both Arthurian legend and modern fantasy - July 28, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #230 – Old - July 26, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins - July 23, 2021