It’s game night for the Cinemaholics, as we play Cinephile on this week’s bonus show, featuring special guests Sam Noland and Cory Woodroof. The gang competes to recall the filmographies of John Travolta, Bruce Willis, Penelope Cruz, and Greta Gerwig. Plus, a few rounds of “six degrees of separation,” where we attempt to link two actors at random through their associated roles with other actors!
Links and Important stuff:
- Buy Cinephile online (this is not a sponsored post, we just love the game and want to support it!)
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022