It time for very nice episode of Cinemaholics. First American movie is Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, great success. Rashida Jones and Bill Murray have weird marriage problem in On the Rocks, not nice. New streaming service HBO Max ruin day with The Witches, my wife Anne Hathaway make big impression. Rebecca on Netflix make no sense, but Lily James in it, high five. Bad Hair on Hulu scare all children, not appropriate for babies under 3, now official favorite movie of Cinemaholics Halloween.
Intro music: “A New Chapter” by aimless, Rajstar
- 00:00:00 – IT VOTE TIME!
- 00:04:20 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:08:45 – Listener feedback: Movies you would watch with your partner’s family
- 00:13:10 – Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
- 00:53:00 – On the Rocks
- 01:07:00 – The Witches
- 01:26:10 – Rebecca
- 01:42:55 – Bad Hair
Links to what we mentioned on the show:
- Check out our new Cinemaholics Merch on Patreon! (email/message us if you’re already a patron and want merch)
- The “Swell” App, where you can leave a voice message for us to play on the podcast.
Ways to connect with us:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton, Abby Olcese
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for show excerpts and bonus content
- Snarcasm – The Mitchells vs. the Machines is bad because Katie Mitchell or something - May 7, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #218 – The Mitchells vs. the Machines - May 3, 2021
- Extra Milestone – A Place in the Sun (1951) - April 30, 2021