The first big MCU movie of 2022 is here, and we exist in a universe where we talk about it. After some quick box office catchup, we discuss the highs and lows of recent Marvel movies (and the Disney+ shows) before digging into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, a sequel to the 2016 film, but also an “event” Marvel movie with crossover characters like Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and of course Benedict Cumberbatch, directed by the one and only Sam Raimi!
- 00:00:00 – Intro/Box Office Catchup
- 00:17:30 – Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness review
Intro Music: “The More I See You” by Harry Warren/Mack Gordon
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
Synopsis for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
A NEW DIMENSION OF STRANGE. Doctor Strange, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary. [Source: Letterboxd]