This week, Jon and Will enter the fast lane for an in-depth review of Ford v Ferrari, starring Matt Damon and Christian Bale. They kick things off with some mini reviews for The Irishman, Parasite, and Doctor Sleep. Plus some full reviews for Charlie’s Angels, Klaus, and Jay and Silent Bob Reboot.
This week’s theme music is “Le Mans 66,” which was composed by Marco Beltrami and Buck Sanders and can be found on the original soundtrack for Ford v Ferrari.
Question of the Week: What should be the next Disney animated sequel?
- 00:00:00 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:05:45 – Which TV series deserves a big screen film adaptation?
- 00:32:00 – Mini review: The Irishman
- 00:44:05 – Second opinion: Parasite
- 00:51:45 – Second opinion: Doctor Sleep
- 00:57:55 – Mini review: Dickinson
- 01:01:25 – Review: Ford v Ferrari
- 01:25:10 – Review: Charlie’s Angels
- 01:38:15 – Review: Klaus
- 01:59:10 – Review: Jay and Silent Bob Reboot
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Zootopia would make for a fine sequel.
The next Disney sequel should be Atlantis. Forget that dopey series they did!
Jon, what are you talking about? Will has been pronouncing Cannes Film Festival correctly this entire time!
I watched Klaus last night with my kids and we all absolutely adored it. I’m a little bummed we couldn’t check it out on the big screen, but I think Will’s point is spot on about how families can watch this in their comfy homes and forego all the movie theater brouhaha.