This week, we’re seeing double. Jon and Will review Gemini Man, a new action-thriller-spy-clone film starring Will Smith from acclaimed writer and director Ang Lee. Known for its off-kilter shooting style and aggressively high frame rate, Gemini Man has critics and audiences torn, but where do the Cinemaholics stand? Also in the show, Will shares his thoughts on two other new films: Mister America and In the Tall Grass. And Jon briefly discusses his experience playing Borderlands 3 for Playstation 4.
This week’s theme music is “Gemini Man,” which was composed by Lorne Balfe and can be found on the original soundtrack for Gemini Man.
- 00:00:00 – Intro and Off-Topics
- 00:11:50 – Review: Mister America
- 00:24:30 – Review: In the Tall Grass
- 00:33:55 – Review: Gemini Man
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘The Green Knight’ is a masterful deconstruction of both Arthurian legend and modern fantasy - July 28, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #230 – Old - July 26, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins - July 23, 2021