We know you’ve been calling us from prison to finally review Ghostbusters: Afterlife, and we only have one life to catch up on this “legasequel” to the original 1984 Ghostbusters. We also review King Richard, which hit theaters and HBO Max this past weekend and stars Will Smith as Richard Williams, the father of Venus and Serena Williams. And we finished out the show with a review of tick, tick… BOOM!, a new musical you can stream on Netflix starring Andrew Garfield.
Intro Music: “Neo Noir” by Operator:operator, DESH & Howden.
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:02:25 – Ghostbusters: Afterlife review
- 00:35:10 – King Richard review
- 00:56:05 – tick, tick… BOOM! review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.