Give me some good film to eat. Speaking of food, before we get into our review of Halloween Ends — the third in David Gordon Green’s requel trilogy — your two least favorite film review podcasters discuss the Pizza Wars. Which of the big four is the least bad? It’s our contentious and most disgusting debate yet. And then we talk about Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Myers and Halloween and franchises and all that other holiday goodness.
Intro Music: “Kizakura” by No Spirit, Sátyr & Phlocalyst
- 00:00:00 – The Pizza Wars
- 00:11:05 – Halloween Ends review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
Synopsis for Halloween Ends:
Four years after the events of Halloween in 2018, Laurie has decided to liberate herself from fear and rage and embrace life. But when a young man is accused of killing a boy he was babysitting, it ignites a cascade of violence and terror that will force Laurie to finally confront the evil she can’t control, once and for all. [Source: Letterboxd]