Can’t say this is our most luxurious episode of Cinemaholics, but at least you can afford it. As a special bonus episode coming out in time for Thanksgiving, here’s our review of a movie about a different kind of family. That’s right, we discuss Ridley Scott’s House of Gucci, which stars Lady Gaga and Adam Driver as a married couple within the prestigious Gucci dynasty, as they have to contend with other powerful members of the family to lay claim to fortune. The cast also includes Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, and Jared Leto.
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.