Special guest The Invisible Man comes on the show to talk about his own movie The Invisible Man, which was directed by Leigh Whannell and stars Elisabeth Moss. So stay tuned to hear our thoughts on the latest Blumhouse horror movie, which has most audiences and critics pleasantly spooked. The Cinemaholics also have a chance to discuss the other new releases of the week, including Wendy, Shaun the Sheep 2, and more.
Please consider rating this podcast! Go to ratethispodcast.com/cinemaholics and leave us a rating/review on the podcast directory of your choice. As always we appreciate all your support.
Theme Music: The opening credits of The Invisible Man (1933), composed by Heinz Roemheld.
- 00:00:00 – Episode Overview
- 00:04:25 – The Invisible Man
- 00:45:30 – A Shaun the Sheep Movie: Farmageddon
- 00:59:05 – Wendy
- 01:08:05 – The Call of the Wild
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).