Get ready to cruise down the sunset strip to WSJ radio (Will/Sam/Jon), because we’re reviewing Once Upon a Time…In Hollywood, the latest film from director/writer Quentin Tarantino, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, and a huge cast of surprise faces you’ll probably recognize. This is one of our most divisive conversations of the year, so you don’t want to miss it, ya dig?
This week’s theme music is “Hector” by The Village Callers from the soundtrack of Once Upon a Time…In Hollywood. Our review bumper is “Bring a Little Lovin'” by Los Bravos on the same soundtrack.
- 00:00:00 – Off-Topics: Will finally saw Wild Rose and Jon briefly reminds people to go see Mike Wallace is Here
- 00:08:05 – Review: Once Upon a Time…In Hollywood
- 01:01:03 – Spoiler Review: Once Upon a Time…In Hollywood
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton, Sam Noland.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).