One afternoon on a Sunday, the Cinemaholics got together to review Regina King’s debut feature film, One Night in Miami, which stars Kingsley Ben-Adir, Leslie Odom Jr, Eli Goree, and Aldis Hodge. Also in this episode, you’ll hear some mini reviews for “WandaVision,” The Ultimate Playlist of Noise, and more. And some extended discussion over Locked Down and Herself.
Intro music: “Go for Yours” by Otesla
- 00:00:00 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:12:15 – Pop Culture Catchup: “WandaVision,” The Ultimate Playlist of Noise, “Dickinson” Season 2, MLK/FBI
- 00:30:00 – One Night in Miami
- 00:49:35 – Locked Down
- 01:09:35 – Herself
Links to what we mentioned on the show:
- Check out our new Cinemaholics Merch!
- The “Swell” App, where you can leave a voice message for us to play on the podcast.
- Support some local theaters! Check out the Virtual Cinema offerings for the Screenland Armour in Kansas City, Harris Theater in Pittsburgh, and the Roxie Theater in San Francisco.
Ways to connect with us:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton, Abby Olcese
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for show excerpts and bonus content
- Snarcasm – The Mitchells vs. the Machines is bad because Katie Mitchell or something - May 7, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #218 – The Mitchells vs. the Machines - May 3, 2021
- Extra Milestone – A Place in the Sun (1951) - April 30, 2021