Special guest Charlie Ridgely joins us for a cinematic quest from the fantastical suburbia of Pixar’s Onward to the Los Angeles basketball courts of The Way Back, and even further to the debutante affairs of Emma. Whatever your poison (Spenser Confidential, anyone?), the Cinemaholics have you covered this week.
Please consider rating this podcast! Go to ratethispodcast.com/cinemaholics and leave us a rating/review on the podcast directory of your choice. As always we appreciate all your support.
Theme Music: “Boom Bastia!” composed by Mychael Danna and Jeff Danna, available on the original soundtrack for Onward. The extra intro music at the beginning is from “Emma Suite,” composed by Isobel Waller-Bridge and David Schweitzer, appearing on the original soundtrack for Emma.
- 00:00:00 – Off-Topics
- 00:13:50 – Onward
- 00:49:35 – The Way Back
- 01:04:05 – Emma.
- 01:22:10 – Spenser Confidential
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).