Special guests Dan Murrell and Sam Noland are here to chat about Zack Snyder’s recently announced director’s cut of Justice League, which came out in 2017 to mostly negative reviews (from us, included). We break down this big news, explain what it means for the movie industry, and speculate about what the cut might look and feel like and what other director’s cuts we’re hoping to see someday.
Theme Music: “Come Together” by Gary Clark Jr. & Junkie XL
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- Snarcasm – The Mitchells vs. the Machines is bad because Katie Mitchell or something - May 7, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast #218 – The Mitchells vs. the Machines - May 3, 2021
- Extra Milestone – A Place in the Sun (1951) - April 30, 2021