Special guest Alisha Grauso joins the show for a bonus discussion of “Shadow and Bone,” a brand new dark fantasy series that just hit Netflix. We chat about how the show measures up to the first book in the Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo, plus how newcomers to the story might get instantly hooked on this intriguing and unique world filled with “magic” (or small science?) and swashbuckling thieving crews.
Music in this episode: “Ravka” by Joseph Trapanese from the “Shadow and Bone” soundtrack.
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Support our show on Patreon.
- Follow Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Send us an email via cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Leave us a voicemail on The “Swell” App.
- Shop our Cinemaholics merch page for hoodies, shirts, and more!
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022