Did audiences have a real need for speed this Valentine’s Day? Jon and Will review Sonic the Hedgehog, which premiered this weekend to huge success despite its release delay, alongside other new wide releases like The Photograph and Downhill, plus the new Netflix rom-com sequel, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You.
Theme Music: The opening intro of the 1993 TB series Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, composed by Clark Gassman.
- 00:00:00 – Episode Overview
- 00:06:10 – Sonic the Hedgehog
- 00:32:15 – The Photograph
- 00:42:25 – Downhill
- 00:53:05 – To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Scream’ (2022) is at its sharpest when pointing a knife at legacy sequels - January 12, 2022
- ‘The 355’ tries to be every kind of spy movie, except for a good one - January 6, 2022
- ‘The Book of Boba Fett’ begins with a satisfying prologue, but it’s missing a few pages - December 29, 2021