Special guests Matt Serafini and Chris Sheridan join us for a 2-on-2 matchup over Space Jam: A New Legacy, the long-awaited sequel to the 1996 millennial fave, Space Jam. LeBron James steps into Michael Jordan’s sneakers, but not everyone on the show agrees he can fly in this massive, Warner Bros. commercial that at times features the Looney Tunes.
Intro Music: “Space Jam” by Quad City DJ’s
- 00:00:00 – Shooting hoops with the boys
- 00:03:00 – Intro
- 00:05:10 – Space Jam: A New Legacy review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins - July 23, 2021
- ‘Snake Eyes’ gambles its most bankable G.I. Joe character on a full rewrite, and just barely wins - July 22, 2021
- Cinemaholics Podcast – Pig - July 20, 2021