On this week’s episode, we’re hitchhiking all the way to West Virginia and Ohio for the latest Netflix original film, The Devil All The Time starring Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson. We also discuss The Nest starring Jude Law and Carrie Coon, Antebellum starring Janelle Monáe, and The Way I See It, a new documentary about the Obama administration from the perspective of his official White House photographer.
Music in this episode: “Window Weather” by Ed Stockley.
- 00:00:00 – Jon and Will prank Abby
- 00:03:50 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:08:50 – Jon briefly recommends “Challenger: The Final Flight” on Netflix
- 00:11:30 – Listener feedback: Which film genre should Tom Holland do next?
- 00:16:20 – The Devil All The Time
- 00:41:00 – The Nest
- 01:04:35 – Antebellum
- 01:12:25 – The Way I See It
Links to what we mentioned on the show:
- The “Swell” App, where you can leave a voice message for us to play on the podcast
- Lizzie Combs’ written review of The Devil All The Time on Cinemaholics
Ways to connect with us:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton, Abby Olcese
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for show excerpts and bonus content
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).