If you can’t handle the heat, stay out of Julia and Kimber’s podcast about The Kitchen, a new female-led gangster movie starring Tiffany Haddish, Elisabeth Moss, and Melissa McCarthy. That’s right, Julia Teti and Kimber Myers are guest hosting this episode of the show, which dives deep into the directorial debut of film writer Andrea Berloff (Straight Outta Compton).
Links and Important stuff:
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Scream’ (2022) is at its sharpest when pointing a knife at legacy sequels - January 12, 2022
- ‘The 355’ tries to be every kind of spy movie, except for a good one - January 6, 2022
- ‘The Book of Boba Fett’ begins with a satisfying prologue, but it’s missing a few pages - December 29, 2021