Special guest Ema Sasic joins us this week for a feast of a bonus review. That’s right, we’re discussing The Menu, a dark comedic thriller directed by Mark Mylod (Succession) and starring Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Fiennes, Nicholas Hoult, and plenty more. We kick off the show with a brief appetizer covering some awards season releases we currently have our hungry eyes on. As for the review itself, this is a spoiler-free discussion, but after we play the Rotten Tomatoes Game, we give you a head start to step away so we can chat about the film’s ending.
Intro Music: “Traces” by Glimlip & Freddie Kane
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:05:35 – The Menu review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
Synopsis for The Menu:
WONDERFUL SURPRISES AWAIT YOU ALL. A couple travels to a coastal island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where the chef has prepared a lavish menu, with some shocking surprises. [Source: Letterboxd]