Be careful what you wish for. And that doesn’t just apply to our mini review of The Djinn from IFC Midnight. Nope, our main review this week is Those Who Wish Me Dead from Taylor Sheridan and starring Angelina Jolie, which just hit theaters and HBO Max. We also briefly discuss the “screen life” or “screen share” movie Profile, the latest Amy Adams Netflix movie The Woman in the Window, and a French sci-fi on Netflix called Oxygen, which stars Mélanie Laurent.
Intro Music: “We Came Here For Jazz” by RejSende
- 00:00:00 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:06:30 – Profile mini review
- 00:15:45 – The Djinn mini review
- 00:21:20 – Those Who Wish Me Dead review
- 00:43:00 – The Woman in the Window review
- 01:06:10 – Oxygen review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- ‘Scream’ (2022) is at its sharpest when pointing a knife at legacy sequels - January 12, 2022
- ‘The 355’ tries to be every kind of spy movie, except for a good one - January 6, 2022
- ‘The Book of Boba Fett’ begins with a satisfying prologue, but it’s missing a few pages - December 29, 2021