We may not be allowed to explore the world right now, but a mere quarantine won’t stop these Trolls from rocking out. In this action-packed episode of Cinemaholics, we open with an extended Off-Topics section covering all the latest shows we’ve been watching, including Quibi, for some reason. After a quick PSA, we discuss DreamWorks and Universal’s surprise straight-to-streaming sequel, Trolls: World Tour. Then we slow things way down to discuss Tigertail, a new original Netflix drama starring Tzi Ma. Looking for a weird sci-fi indie starring Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots? Look no further than Vivarium. There’s also Love Wedding Repeat, another new Netflix movie, but this one is a multiverse rom-com starring Sam Claflin and Olivia Munn. Finally, Will Ashton gets a bit serious for our detailed, practical review of Impractical Jokers: The Movie, based on the truTV show.
Theme music: “Trolls Wanna Have Good Times” from the original soundtrack of Trolls: World Tour.
Please consider rating this podcast! Go to ratethispodcast.com/cinemaholics and leave us a rating/review on the podcast directory of your choice. As always we appreciate all your support.
- 00:00:00 – Intro
- 00:02:05 – Off-Topics: all the shows we’ve been watching from home, but also Quibi
- 00:37:10 – PODCAST SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
- 00:41:00 – Trolls: World Tour
- 01:00:00 – Tigertail
- 01:14:50 – Vivarium
- 01:22:45 – Love Wedding Repeat
- 01:30:45 – Impractical Jokers: The Movie
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022