The teens aren’t all right on this week’s show. Our first review of the week is Voyagers, a new sci-fi drama from Neil Burger starring Tye Sheridan, Lily-Rose Depp, Fionn Whitehead, and Colin Farrell, which just launched in theaters. We also discuss Thunder Force, Netflix’s superhero action comedy from Ben Falcone and Melissa McCarthy, who co-stars in the film alongside Octavia Spencer. Last, we hit the slippery slopes of Slalom, a festival indie skiing drama from up-and-coming French director Charlène Favier.
Intro Music: “Misty (feat. Mood.Night)” by Maple Syrup
- 00:00:00 – FCR, Film Critic Radio
- 00:03:20 – Intro & our thoughts on the passing of DMX
- 00:11:40 – Voyagers review
- 00:39:20 – Thunder Force review
- 01:06:20 – Slalom review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022