It’s the most cinematic time of the year…for the cinemaholics, at least! Jon and Will discuss the films they’re most excited about watching from now until the end of February, along with some dark horse picks that have them more curious than ever about the upcoming winter season.
Question of the Week: What should be our featured review for next week?
- 00:00:00 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:04:37 – What are some 2019 movies you want to catch up on over the holidays?
- 00:15:45 – Quick recap of the fall movie season
- 00:25:15 – Our most anticipated movies of the winter season
- 00:49:50 – Our dark horses (films we’re morbidly curious about)
- 01:23:20 – Winter preview speed round!
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.