Looks like the Shrek franchise still has a few lives left. This week on the show, special guests Matt Serafini and Chris Sheridan of It Ain’t Ogre ‘Til It’s Ogre return to Cinemaholics yet again to help us review Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, the sequel(?) spinoff(?) to Puss in Boots from 2011. Almost everyone is a huge fan of the DreamWorks movie, which is getting lots of love from fans and critics. But one contrarian has their claws out for this one, so we should all be praying for mercy.
Intro Music: “Picture Book” by DYVN, 9ICK & Louk
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
Synopsis for Puss in Boots: The Last Wish:
SAY HOLA TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS. Puss in Boots discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll: He has burned through eight of his nine lives, leaving him with only one life left. Puss sets out on an epic journey to find the mythical Last Wish and restore his nine lives. [Source: Letterboxd]