With the recent release of Mission: Impossible – Fallout, we here at ATAIG thought it would be the perfect opportunity to trace the lineage of the series, from 1996 to 2018 and try to figure out just why this franchise has managed to keep going strong. We talk about the ones that worked (five of them), the one that didn’t quite work (one of them), all of the crazy stunts, and all of the insanely complicated storylines over the years. We also have an important announcement at the beginning, so make sure you don’t miss that, and enjoy!
Hosted by Sam Noland, Jason Read, and Anthony Battaglia!
Question For You: Which M:I movie is your favorite? Also, whose facemask would you want to have? But, most importantly, can you explain the plot of any of these in one sentence?
- 0:45 – Our Important Announcement
- 1:33 – Introduction to Mission: Impossible
- 5:58 – Mission: Impossible
- 17:37 – Mission: Impossible II
- 32:57 – Mission: Impossible III
- 41:05 – Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
- 50:53 – Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
- 58:47 – Mission: Impossible – Fallout
- 1:08:47 – Final Thoughts
- 1:11:59 – Conclusion
Send us feedback!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @AnywayCast
Follow our reviews!
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).