In what is somehow our second longest episode to date, we decided to take a look at the quickly-escalating career of writer/director Taylor Sheridan, in honor of this summer’s controversial new release Sicario: Day of the Soldado. We discuss the themes, politics, and marketing tactics of the new release, as well as our predictions for the planned third installment. We were all surprised to find out how much we geek out over Sheridan’s stories, and we hope that you’ll give it a listen, whether you’ve seen the movies or not. Enjoy!
Hosted by Sam Noland, Jason Read, and Anthony Battaglia!
Question For You: Have you seen any of Taylor Sheridan’s movies? If so, what do you think?
- 1:38 – Introduction to Taylor Sheridan
- 8:47 – Vile (2011)
- 26:25 – Sicario (2015)
- 42:33 – Hell or High Water (2016)
- 56:27 – Wind River (2017)
- 1:08:36 – Yellowstone (2018)
- 1:13:35 – Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)
- 1:35:36 – Reading some of your feedback
- 1:41:08 – Conclusion
Send us feedback!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @AnywayCast
Follow our reviews!
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022