Special guest Aaron Dicer checks in from the podcast equivalent of the Upside Down to talk all things Stranger Things. We open this week’s show with some kitchen table chit chat about the future of podcasting and audio content, then break down our general thoughts on why Stranger Things has been such a cultural phenomenon, plus Netflix’s unique release model for the new season. With all that out of the way, we finally dig into Season 4 spoiler-free, talk about Vol. 2, and discuss the future of Stranger Things with Season 5 on the far-off horizon. Looking for our Minions: The Rise of Gru review and/or Will Ashton? Don’t worry, Will is off assembling a crack team of experts (the Ogre crew) to handle that episode which will be out shortly.
Intro Music: “running up that hill (stranger things lofi)” by kuto
- 00:00:00 – Why does podcasting exist
- 00:10:35 – Stranger Things 4 review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
Synopsis for Stranger Things 4
WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRANGER. What if television shows decided, you know what? Eff it. Our episodes are over two hours long now. What are you going to do about it? Not watch? Hilarious. Enjoy our movie show, nerds. [Source: Anonymous]