It’s Negroni vs. Ashton on this week’s episode of Cinemaholics. That’s right, we’re reviewing The Mitchells vs. the Machines, the latest Sony Animation movie, now being released on Netflix. Most critics are loving this animated sci-fi family film, but the real fur is about to fly over the podcast airwaves. Also on the show, we’re covering Without Remorse, the latest Tom Clancy adaption, this time starring Michael B. Jordan and coming straight to Amazon Prime Video. There’s also Limbo from director Ben Sharrock, The Outside Story starring Brian Tyree Henry, and finally The Disciple, an Indian festival darling that just dropped on Netflix.
Intro Music: “Detective Jazz” by Roelo
- 00:00:00 – Film Podcast School
- 00:02:30 – Intro & Off-Topics
- 00:05:05 – The Mitchells vs. the Machines review
- 00:30:45 – Without Remorse review
- 00:46:10 – Limbo review
- 01:00:20 – The Outside Story review
- 01:16:20 – The Disciple review
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton
- Check out our Cinemaholics Merch!
- Leave us a voicemail using The “Swell” App. We post new prompts every week or so.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com.
- Connect with Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ is a conclusion without evolution - June 8, 2022
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’ goes boldly where so many blockbusters have gone before - April 4, 2022
- ‘Turning Red’ is pretty wild, even for Pixar - March 8, 2022