Special guest Amanda the Jedi joins us all the way from YouTube to review a host of controversial new films most of us can’t see in theaters right now, including The Hunt starring Betty Gilpin, Guns Akimbo starring Daniel Radcliffe and Samara Weaving, I Still Believe starring Britt Robertson and her boyfriend Archie (fine, KJ Apa), and Never Rarely Sometimes Always starring Sidney Flanigan and Talia Ryder.
We need your help! The next few weeks (and maybe more) will be a challenging time for our friends and family all around the world. As this podcast proceeds, we want to keep working and putting out entertaining reviews and games and the like for our audience. Please let us know in the comments what kinds of episodes you’d like us to do while movies aren’t really coming out in theaters at this current moment.
Please consider rating this podcast! Go to ratethispodcast.com/cinemaholics and leave us a rating/review on the podcast directory of your choice. As always we appreciate all your support.
Theme Music: “Seventeen” by Sharon Van Etten.
- 00:00:00 – Off-Topics
- 00:08:20 – The Hunt
- 00:33:00 – Guns Akimbo
- 00:53:40 – I Still Believe
- 01:04:40 – Never Rarely Sometimes Always
- 01:18:50 – PODCAST SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
- 01:22:00 – A Fireside Chat with Jon and Will
Links and Important stuff:
- Follow us on Twitter: Jon Negroni, Will Ashton.
- Check out our Patreon to support Cinemaholics!
- Don’t forget to review and rate the show on Apple Podcasts
- Email your feedback to cinemaholicspodcast [at] gmail.com. You might just hear your email read on next week’s episode!
- Like Cinemaholics on Facebook and Twitter.
- Check out our YouTube channel for full episodes and excerpts from the archives.
Jon is the co-host of Cinemaholics and author of two books: the novel Killerjoy and a book about Pixar called The Pixar Theory. His favorite movie is usually The Mask of Zorro (don’t ask).